Hey guys! In this video, I talked about the similarities between Korean and Filipino cultures. I've encountered videos that talked about the 'differences' between both cultures, but not the 'similarities'. As I mentioned in the video, I think it's sometimes more important to take note of the similarities in order to make positive connections with the country. So I pondered upon it and came up with a few of them. Hope you enjoy!
*Music provided by BGM President
Track : Bossa Lounge - https://youtu.be/Xca6VnSrDJo
*Contribute subtitles on my videos! It would be an honour if you take the time to do this for all people in my channel’s community.
- I was born in the year of 2001, 10th, of February.
- I’m 168cm tall.
- I use Adobe Premiere Pro.
- I use Canon EOS M10 & iPhone XR.
- I’m 100% Korean, but I’ve lived in the Philippines for about 9 years.
- To make the long story short, I used to be in the KPOP industry for about 4 years. For more info, please refer to https://youtu.be/O7zhtUD-n7o