DIY: HOW To MAKE HOMEMADE Incredible GLOW IN THE DARK Bouncy Balls With Borax!
Happy Toy Time
Do it Youself (DIY) Homemade Bouncy Balls that not only Glows in the Dark, but they actually bounce!! This recipe is so simple and easy..all you need:
1/2 Cup of Warm Water
1 Tbsp of Borax
1 Tbsp of Cornstarch
2 Tbsp of White Liquid Glue
1 tsp Glow in the Dark Paint
1. In a cup mix water and Borax
1. Mix Glue, Cornstarch, paint and food coloring
3. Pour glue mixture into Borax/Water mixture
4. Let sit for 10-15 seconds
5. Use a fork to take out the "soon to be ball"
6. Roll in your hands to make a ball
7. Try it out! Bounce it around and in the dark!!
Tip: Don't bounce your ball too hard or it may flatten a bit....but if it does, don't worry as you can mould it back into a ball.
Bouncy BallDo It Yourself (Hobby)Craft (TV Subject)DIY Network (TV Network)diyhomemadetwitteryoutubeHow-to (Website Category)Physics (Field Of Study)Android (Operating System)Borax (Chemical Compound)Corn Starch (Ingredient)Parents (Magazine)Ingredient (Literature Subject)demonstrationtutorialinstructionalsciencelearningeducationchild developmentintelligenceprofessionalgrandparentsfinancialtechnologychemistryexperimentresearchinvestigation