How Teams Can Meaningfully Connect Remotely | Simon Sinek
In these unprecedented times, many more teams are having to adapt to working remotely, together. The Huddle is something our team uses to connect more deeply with one another. This is a short demonstration of how we Huddle on a weekly basis.
Here’s how we Huddle:
- Pick a facilitator or two
- Show up on time, turn notifications off and get ready to focus
- Conduct a quick grounding exercise
- Share High Fives – see more in the tips below
- Ask a Question of the Week for everyone to answer
- Check In – everyone gets the opportunity to share what’s on their heart and mind so they can be fully present and we can support one another throughout the week
- A volunteer closes with a story of WHY we do what we do
Want to learn more - discover how we huddle here: https://simonsinek.com/commit/huddle-how-to/
+ + +
Simon is an unshakable optimist who believes in a bright future and our ability to build it together. Described as “a visionary thinker with a rare intellect,” Simon teaches leaders and organizations how to inspire people. With a bold goal to help build a world in which the vast majority of people wake up every single day feeling inspired, feel safe at work, and feel fulfilled at the end of the day, Simon is leading a movement to inspire people to do the things that inspire them. Simon is the author of multiple best-selling books including Start With Why, Leaders Eat Last, Together is Better, and Find Your Why. His new book, The Infinite Game, will be released in 2019.
Simon’s WHY: To inspire people to do the things that inspire them so that, together, each of us can change our world for the better.
+ + +
The Infinite Game: https://simonsinek.com/product/the-in...
Start With Why: https://simonsinek.com/product/start-...
Find Your Why: https://simonsinek.com/product/find-y...
Leaders Eat Last: https://simonsinek.com/product/leader...
Together is Better: https://simonsinek.com/product/togeth...
simon sineksinek simonsinekstart with whythe whyinspirationmotivationfind purposefind whyleaderleadershipjobcareerhow tolearn to lead