Get the full recipe from Delish: http://www.delish.com/cooking/recipe-ideas/recipes/a52624/candy-dots-recipe/
2 pasteurized egg whites
3 c. powdered sugar
1 tsp. pure vanilla extract (or other flavoring)
3-6 tbsp. water
Blue, pink, yellow, and green food coloring
1. Preheat oven to 250°. Cut a piece of parchment paper into ten 10”-x-3” strips.
2. In the bowl of a stand mixer, combine egg whites and powdered sugar and mix with a whisk attachment on low until evenly incorporated, about 1 minute. Add vanilla and 3 tablespoons of water and beat until glossy and thick, about 8 minutes, adding more water if necessary.
3. Divide mixture between 4 small bowls and dye the mixture in each bowl a different color. Transfer to piping bags.
4. Pipe small dots in even rows onto parchment paper strips, alternating between colors.
5. Bake until hardened, about 15 minutes. Let set until hardened, about 3 hours.
SUBSCRIBE to delish: http://bit.ly/SUBSCRIBEtoDELISH
FOLLOW for more #DELISH!